See my brother's mission blog here!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Conference! Plus Pictures!!

Hey Family!

It has been a crazy week! Sounds like you were all busy too.
On Tuesday, Sister Clark and I packed her bags and drove to Broomall. There I dropped her off and I got my new companion. Her name is Sister Kinghorn and she is from Laie Hawaii!!!! Everyone's jealous, of course. She's really nice and we get along super well! Then we drove back home to Whitehall and ran right off to a dinner appointment and then to Missionary Correlation Meeting.
Wednesday, was a crazy day and I had to plan it all by myself! It's hard to be in charge of the area. She is the Senior companion, but I know the area. It's so crazy! Anyway, we made bracelets with Pauline and then had dinner with Sister Noa. She always makes the BEST Spanish rice and steak. Seriously, they make GOOD Spanish food out here.
Thursday was a great day because we had Zone Training. We were able to listen to our leaders and learn so much from them.
Friday was a pretty slow and boring day....
Satuday and Sunday were great! We got to watch Conference! I took about 10 pages of notes! I can't wait to get them in writing so we can learn even more from them. Funny Story. There is a man in our ward that came to both sessions on Sunday. And he slept through most of them. The funny part was, he can snore louder than Dad!!!! The entire time he was just sawin logs on the back row! We were dying! hahaha! It was so funny!
Also, on Sunday we got to see Melody. She was able to work through her concerns and has comitted to be baptized on the 19th!!! We are so excited for her!!!!
Love you all!!! The church is true!

Love, Sister McGuire
The District!

Quick Cronut run!

Me and Sister Kinghorn!



No comments:

Post a Comment