See my brother's mission blog here!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Farewell to Bayview!!!

Dear Family,

I have to apologize, because I don't have much time to write this week. I got the call that I am being transferred tomorrow, so I am spending the day packing and saying my last goodbyes. I have come to love Bayview so much! I am going to miss it dearly! But, just like the seasons change, so do the times in our life change. Heavenly Father wants us to have new experiences that will keep us progressing, so that we become the people He needs us to be.
As far as the week goes..... On Wednesday I went to Dover for the day with Sister Asi on exchanges. We had a good time down there. We did a lot of service and taught a few lessons, so it was fun! Then, on Thursday we drove back up to Newark for Zone Training. It was an amazing meeting! The Zone Leaders had invited 5 converts from their ward come and share their stories about 'their missionaries'. It was so sweet and so touching! Sometimes as a missionary it can feel like we work so hard, but it doesn't make a difference. It was so great to hear them talk about the enormous impact that missionaries can and do have on people. So, that was neat!
On Friday we had transfer calls. I'm leaving and so are 2 other missionaries in our district. It will be exciting to see where everyone will go!
The rest of the week has been full of packing, teaching, finding, and saying goodbyes. It's been a crazy whirlwind!
So, Farewell to Bayview! I have truly loved it here! I'm looking forward to a new area full of new adventures! Here I go!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Love,
Sister McGuire

Lots of goodbyes this week, which means lots of pictures!

Goodbye to the Aultman family!

Sister Schettler trying to keep the kiddos entertained while I taught a lesson! Divide and conquer!!!

YW Selfie!!!

Saying Goodby to the Walkers! They're awesome!!

Laying floor tile at Brandi's this morning! Sister Schettler and I got into a grout war! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment